Talk Title: Sleep & Breathing: The 2 Keys to Optimal Health
- Why proper sleep quality and quantity is a matter of life and death
- 5 simple steps to dramatically improve your sleep quality tonight
- A surprising, but simple answer to cold hands and feet
- Your best and worst sleep positions
- How bathroom trips at night are not related to bladder or prostate problems
- How this one common health problem that raises your risk of dying by cancer by 5X normal is usually ignored by the medical community
- How you can stop breathing 30 times and hour and not have obstructive sleep apnea
- Why dermatologist’s advice for women with wrinkles can be deadly
- How to prevent premature aging, starting inside your mother’s womb
- Why certain cultures have perfect teeth, no cavities, and are healthy, without fluoride or floss
- One simple test and treatment that could potentially give you 20 more years of life
Dr. Steven Y. Park is a surgeon, sleep physician, blogger, and author of the Amazon best-selling book, Sleep Interrupted: A physician reveals the #1 reason why so many of us are sick and tired. It was endorsed by NY Times best selling authors Dr. Chritianne Northrop, D.r Mark Liponis, Dr. Dean Ornish, and Mary Shomon.
Graduate of Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons, performed his otolaryngology (ENT) residency at Albert Einstein in the Bronx, NY.
Was in private practice in Manhattan for 13 years, and 4 years ago went into academic medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine as an assistant professor of otolaryngology.
Board-certified in both otolaryngology and sleep medicine.
Blogs at doctorstevenpark.com,
Breathe better, sleep better, live better Podcast on iTunes.
Countless media placements and interviews